Apollo 4 Plus™
Comfort and Care
The Apollo 4 Plus Cushion is a high specification alternating cushion that can be used in both the hospital and community environments.
Six alternating cells sit in a moulded foam base that not only ensure patient comfort and the best possible pressure relieving qualities, but
also the design reduces the risk of the patient slipping forward.
The simple to use battery operated pump ensures a maximum user weight of 18 stone. On a full charge the battery pump will last for 24 hours with an average client weight of 13 stone (82.7kg).
The Apollo 4 Plus can also be supplied with a patient control; this is achieved through a simple connection by USB.
- High risk dynamic cushion
- Max. user weight of 18 stone /114.5 kg
- 6 cells
- Moulded foam support base to ensure patient stability and comfort
- The waterproof, vapour permeable cover can be easily wiped clean or
laundered at 95ºC
- Battery operated pump that can last up to 24 hours on full charge
- Option of patient control
Product Code: APH055
Dimensions: 45cm x 45cm x10cm
Maximum Weight Limit: 18 stone / 114.5 Kg
Risk Factor: High Risk
Warranty: 2 years
Cushion Weight: 2 Kg
Safety Standards: BS EN 597-1 Cig, BS EN 597-2 Match,
BS7177: 1996 Crib Source 5
Power Unit Dimensions: 30cm x 19cm x 11cm
Power Unit Weight: 2 Kg
Safety Standards: IEC601/1 BS5724 Part 1
Voltage: AC230V 50Hz
Noise Level: NC27
Power Input: 12w